WORK WITH US
Our People Are The Key To Our Success.
Is part of Compass Group, the world’s largest contract catering and support services business, a top 30 company, traded on the London Stock Exchange. Turning over more than U.S 25 Billion annually in 2014, they are the world’s top 10 largest employer with over 500,000 staff in over 50 countries.
• Prepare meals according to designated menu in a consistent manner to prepare soups, Fry, bake, roast , steam , broil and grill , meat , vegetables , fish and others foodstuffs
• Serve menu items in-line with portion sizes and garnishes.
• Add seasoning to recipes during compilation or cooking, according to experience or instruction
• Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and piecing with fork to determine that it is cooked.
• Follow the standard Recipe given by head chef.
• Technical, Trade, or Vocational School/ Diploma certificate in food production.
• 1-2 years experience in food or culinary services, restaurants, hotels, catering service etc. • Good cooking and food presentation skills, portion control • Knowledge of cost and stock control. • Knowledge in hygiene standards and health and safety regulations • Team player and good communication skill.Apply for The Job
Senior Service Manager
• Overseeing and manage the food and beverage provision for the functions, events, and the main restaurant.
• Prepare operational service procedures and ensure they are followed in strict accordance
• Ensure the operation adheres to all HSEQ rules and regulations and all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported appropriately.
• Manage operations in accordance with set KPIs
• Oversee front of house catering team and manage accordingly
• Plan menus in consultation with chefs.
• Oversee the management of facilities, VIP bookings and allocation of service staff accordingly.
• Degree or Diploma
• 5-6 years hands on Management Experience in a similar field, • Should have a strong food service background working on contracting side. • Computer literate. Ability to learn and use new software systems.Apply for The Job